Title: kphone-4.0.2.tar Download
Description: KPhone is a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) user agent for Linux, with which you can initiate VoIP (Voice over IP) connections over the Internet. KPhone requires KDE (K Desktop Environment) or at least various libraries from the KDE package. KPhone also requires the OpenSSL libraries to be present in the system. KPhone has been somewhat tested on Red Hat 7.2 and 7.3, Slackware 8.0, SuSE 8.1 and Debian. Requirements on each distribution vary according to the installation layout.
To Search: sip linux voip linux voip SIP sip linux downlaod kphone-4.0.3.tar.gz linux voip kphone-4.0.2.tar.gz Voice
- [VIPguestlistofserialnumbers(worddocument).] - never really tried this, but I think it
- [Filemonsourcecode.Zip] - Filemon source code. Zip
- [partysip-2.1.1.tar] - a SIP proxy server and service provider
- [osip2.0.9] - embedded in the source code osip.
- [ActXPhone] - VB ActiveX-based IP telephony FOSS
- [siphon-0.0.1.tar] - windows/linux platform C language prepar
- [sip_voip_sample] - under linux sip 1/1/2006 procedures, the
- [biyesheji_jiyuACLdewangluo] - Design graduate thesis- with the anti-vi
- [misc] - Probability distribution functions. esti
File list (Click to check if it's the file you need, and recomment it at the bottom):